Wild Rose Studio DT & a few challenges

>> Tuesday 4 May 2010

Brrrr... where did the mild weather go? I've just taken Benji for his evening walk and it's freezing outside! Our central heating has gone back on, as have the winter jumpers!!

I hope you enjoyed the long weekend. We took Thomas to London to the Aquarium on Saturday. He loved the train ride up there and was fascinated by the fish. He even got to touch a starfish. We had lunch and an ice cream and a stroll along the South Bank which is always good fun. Unfortunately the weather for the rest of the weekend was awful so we had some quiet time at home and a trip to the soft play centre.

Onto my card and one of my gorgeous Wild Rose Studio DT stamps. I think this one is my favourite. I've used the latest Sketch & Stash layout and some very colourful Basic Grey Lemonade paper. I've had the flower in my drawer for a few years and was a freebie that came with a magazine.


I'd also like to enter this card for these challenges:

Stamp with Fun: Friend (I think the cat and butterfly look like they're friends!)
Sketch and Stash: Sketch and a neglected flower from my stash
Spoon Full of Sugar: Furry Friends
Truly Gorjuss: In Stitches

I hope to have another card to show you tomorrow.

PS. For all you hAnglar fans, there are some new kits available on ebay!!

12 comments:

dolcreations 4 May 2010 at 23:50  

Sharon I am such a fan of your cards....I wish I could achieve the softness that you do! I may have to pack my bags and come for a class...actually why do you not come my way and stay...it may be a little warmer..not much but a little! Oh the things you could teach me! Love that adorable image too!
P.S. thank-you for everything you did for me today!

Nilla 5 May 2010 at 01:06  

So sweet card, love the image and colors! Thanks for joining us at Stamp With Fun this week! Hugs Nilla

Unknown 5 May 2010 at 06:09  

Sharon this is so pretty, the colours are gorgeous and those stamps are so cute!
Angela x

Unknown 5 May 2010 at 06:09  

Sharon this is so pretty, the colours are gorgeous and those stamps are so cute!
Angela x

Squirrel x 5 May 2010 at 08:29  

Beautiful card hun! Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss this week. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Michele Roos 5 May 2010 at 10:28  

Gorgeous card Sharon. Love the cute image you've used and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

debby4000 5 May 2010 at 10:42  

Fabulous card, wonderful colours and sweet details.
luv
Debby

Becky 5 May 2010 at 16:49  

Oh wow Sharon! What a stunning card!! Love how you've coloured the image!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

cats whiskers 6 May 2010 at 06:51  

Hi Sweetie this is just so sweet I love the colours you have used on here, thanks for your lovely comments
Jacqui x

Jill 9 May 2010 at 19:05  

gorgeous card Sharon I love the cute kitten and the DP is beautiful thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Lorraine A 14 May 2010 at 18:07  

Gorgeous card Sharon :-) The image is adorable and I love how you coloured it ,,, perfect :-) Love the paper and flower too :-)

thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash challenge :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous,  1 July 2010 at 13:06  

Aww gorgeous card, your colouring as usual is stunning! Love those papers as well :-) Dulcie x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP