Truly Scrumptious #33

>> Wednesday 26 May 2010

Good morning everyone. It's Truly Scrumptious challenge time and we have a fab sketch designed by Mina.


The optional extra challenge is to include some embossing somewhere on your card. I still don't feel my mojo has full returned but a bit of craft shopping at the weekend helped a bit!


I used one of the adorable Wild Rose Studio stamps 'Toby with Roses' that was in my latest DT package. The papers are from the Wild Rose Studio 'Spring Fling' collection. I love the bright colours in this pack - just perfect for summer cards. The glazed brad in the centre of the larger flower is also WRS and I used one of my new Spellbinder label dies for the sentiment. I did emboss the green card with a Cuttlebug folder but most of it ended up being hidden under the image and flower!

The rest of the DT have created some gorgeous cards and I hope you will be able to join in our challenge this time.














10 comments:

Simply Angelic Crafts 26 May 2010 at 10:43  

aww what a lovely little doggy lovely card hunny - Aly xxx

debby4000 26 May 2010 at 12:50  

Oh gorgeous card Sharon, beautiful papers and sweet image.
luv
Debby

dolcreations 26 May 2010 at 14:35  

You sure do have your mojo working! Heck...this is super cute...I love the flowers and that image is done to perfection Sharon!

Emma and Susan 26 May 2010 at 15:51  

Hi Sharon! Your card adorable, this image is so sweet! We love your colouring in!
Great sketch to work from 'it oozes' inspiration!!
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

Heather 26 May 2010 at 16:52  

Gorgeous image and great colouring. Those papers are fabulous and I love your details, especially those stunning flowers.
hugs Heather xx

Riet 26 May 2010 at 20:04  

What a gorgeous card Sharon,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mina 27 May 2010 at 00:49  

Im loving the new look blog Sharon it really suits you...gorgeous card and as far as I can see your mojo isnt missing I promise you
Mina xxx

CraftyC 27 May 2010 at 11:26  

A lovely card Sharon, fabby papers
Clairex

Michele Roos 27 May 2010 at 15:44  

Such an adorable card Sharon. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Hugs Michele x

Anonymous,  1 July 2010 at 13:03  

Lovely card...I like the unusual orange colouring for Toby, it matches really well with the papers! I like the sketch with the flowers around the circle too, v pretty.. Dulcie xx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP