A Gem of A Challenge #4

>> Saturday 8 May 2010

It's the weekend already! Don't you just love a short 4 day week?!

We have a new challenge for you over a A Gem of a Challenge and this month it was my turn to choose the challenge. I decided on a colour combination of pink, burgandy and green.

Janet sent me one of the new images to use for this card 'Chloe with Cat'. Isn't she adorable? She will be availalable from Pink Gem Designs early next week. I loved colouring her in and she is definitely my new favourite Pink Gem image.


I've used the sketch from this weeks Sketchy Colors challenge. Chloe is coloured with distress inks and I've created a 3D frame around her using nesties. The paper is Basic Grey Eva and the sentiment is Papermania. The lattice panel is cut with my Martha Stewart punch - currently my favourite tool! I hope you will join us this month.

12 comments:

Jennifer 8 May 2010 at 10:09  

Hi Sharon. I loved doing the challenge you set. Lovely colours. Your card is gorgeous xx Jenny xx

Christine 8 May 2010 at 11:06  

Hi Sharon stunning creation gorgeous colour combo very pretty card love it.

Hugs Christine xx

Janet 8 May 2010 at 11:43  

Just gorgeous Sharon...love it!!xx

Stempeltiger 8 May 2010 at 12:35  

Just beautiful Sharon!
Sweet image, great colours and fab papers.
Hugs, Swantje x

Rach 8 May 2010 at 13:23  

what a sweet card gorgeous colouring.x

Danielle 8 May 2010 at 15:05  

Oh she is definitely a sweetie Sharon! Love your colouring and the layout and papers are all so gorgeous! Beautiful card!
Hugs, Danielle

Emma and Susan 8 May 2010 at 15:40  

What another BEAUTIFUL card Sharon-Love your creations. The colours, papers and image are gorgeous!!
Love and Hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

dolcreations 8 May 2010 at 16:31  

These colours you chose are one of my favourite combos! You have done another beauty here. I wish I could use my distress inks with such perfect as you!

Riet 8 May 2010 at 22:19  

What a beautiful card Sharon.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mandy 9 May 2010 at 08:48  

Hi Sharon,
Gorgeous card..lovely colouring and layout...Thank you for a great colour combo for the challenge...
Mandy xx

Michele Roos 10 May 2010 at 13:12  

Such an adorable card Sharon, gorgoeus colouring of the sweet image. Hugs Michele x

Nilla 10 May 2010 at 14:07  

Fabulous colors and coloring! Beautiful! Hugs Nilla

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP