Pink Gem New Release!

>> Friday 21 May 2010

Yay, it's Friday and the weekend is nearly here. It's been another busy and tiring week in our house. Thomas has been a bit poorly so we've had a couple of disturbed nights sleep and I'm useless if I don't get at least 8 hours! I do wonder how on earth I managed during those newborn weeks!!

Pink Gem Designs is launching some new stamps today - they should be available from the website this evening. Here is a sneaky peak of one of the images:


How adorable is this little princess? I love the cute expression on her face. I've added some pearls to her crown and some stickles to her dress. The paper is BG and I've used my new MS round-the-page punch and Marianne flourish die.

The rest of the DT also have some sneaky peaks on their blogs so do go and have a look.

7 comments:

Emma and Susan 21 May 2010 at 12:24  

What a BEAUTIFUL card Sharon! This image is so sweet and adorable, Your colours are gorgeous, We love it!
Good Luck with your Pilates business!
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

Julie 21 May 2010 at 17:17  

Just beautiful! I so love the way you've added the pearls to her crown,sooooo special x

Riet 21 May 2010 at 17:28  

So beautiful card Sharon,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danielle 21 May 2010 at 17:32  

SO pretty Sharon! The Princess is adorable and I love your soft colouring of her! The punched cardstock behind is gorgeous! Hope you have a great weekend and can catch up on some sleep!!
Hugs, Danielle

Janet 21 May 2010 at 21:08  

Sharon this is just beautiful.....thank you Chuck! xx

Jennifer 21 May 2010 at 23:49  

Such a pretty card Sharon. Am loving Janets new images! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Dawn 22 May 2010 at 14:42  

Hi Sharon
Whooo well I'm back - just!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Love your cute card and what a lovely wee image..
I'll be working on my DT card this weekend so hopefully it will be there on WEdnesday!!! (if I can find anything)!!

Hugs
Dawn

Scorching hot day here today!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP