Missing Mojo & Big Birthday Countdown!

>> Saturday 22 May 2010

I should have had a card to show you tonight but my mojo is well and truly missing. I coloured a Magnolia image which didn't look right at all and then I couldn't get my papers to 'work' with the layout so I've given up and turned to a large bar of Dairy Milk instead.

It could have something to do with the fact that one week from today I will turn 40! OMG - how did that happen? Turning 30 was absolutely fine, 40 I'm not too happy with. I do have a nice weekend planned though so that is something to look forward to (along with the wrinkles, more grey hairs etc).

Anyway, I hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather and maybe I'll be able to make something half decent to show you tomorrow.

7 comments:

dolcreations 22 May 2010 at 22:47  

I have been the same way for some time too! It must be the fact that it is so nice out and we would rather be spending that time outside! Have a wonderful birthday celebration next weekend!
P.S. I was able to buy some more distress inks...now I have too play! Want to come visit me and maybe together some mojo will come!!!

Lena Katrine 23 May 2010 at 01:09  

Enjoy your life when you have it, Sharon!!! 40 is no age at all, and think about all the great inspiriance you already have - along with what you'll get!!!

Enjoy your weekend, sweetie! And by the way - you don't look like 40 :)

BIG hugs, Lena

PinksyDoodles 23 May 2010 at 11:04  

Hi Sharon,
I think the weather is too good for crafting at the moment!
Don't worry about being 40, it's only a number!
Clare x

Emma and Susan 23 May 2010 at 11:11  

Hi Sharon! We think everyone can lose their mojo once in a while! Have a wonderful birthday next week
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

cats whiskers 23 May 2010 at 17:11  

Oh Sharon wish we had known we were both going could of meet for a coffee, I really enjoyed it not too big but managed to spend rather a lot, it was the PB stamps that got me. So sorry I missed you dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Janet 24 May 2010 at 16:27  

I didn't mind my 40th.....it was my 30th that came hard! x

Mina 27 May 2010 at 00:47  

you think 40 is bad wait till you hit 50 lol xxx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP