Pink Gem DT Card

>> Thursday 29 April 2010

Hi everyone, I hope your week is going well so far.

I want to show you my latest Pink Gem DT card today. This is Meg with Daffodil - isn't she adorable? I've coloured her with distress inks and mounted her onto a scalloped circle nestie. The gorgeous papers are from Wild Rose Studio and the sentiment is from Personal Impressions.

Janet is releasing some new stamps very soon. I've had a sneaky peak and they are gorgeous so keep an eye on the shops to get in quick before they all go!

6 comments:

debby4000 29 April 2010 at 10:03  

Wonderful card Sharon, adorable image.
luv
Debby

dolcreations 29 April 2010 at 14:48  

Beautiful card Sharon. I really like the rectangular shape...and that image is so cute! I love how you do your colouring...so soft!

CraftyC 29 April 2010 at 18:24  

Very cute Sharon, a lovely card and cute image!
Clairex

Chris 29 April 2010 at 22:33  

Hi Sharon! Absolutely gorgeous card and such a cute image by Janet, just adore all her stamps. I love your colouring and those papers are so pretty. Hope you're well and life is good. Hugs, Chris x

Jennifer 29 April 2010 at 23:04  

Gorgeous card Sharon. Love everything about it! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com

Unknown 30 April 2010 at 21:06  

What a cute card, love the attitude of the cat. Beautifully coloured too,
Angela x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP