Basic Grey Challenge #17

>> Friday 9 April 2010

Hi everyone, I hope you have had a good week – wouldn’t it be nice if we had a long weekend every weekend!  And this weather can certainly continue, it’s been a fabulous 19 degrees today.  Lots of nice things have happened in the last couple of days.  Yesterday morning I ordered my first set of hAnglar stamps then there was a knock at the door and my Papercrafter of the Year prize had finally arrived – four huge boxes stuffed with crafty stash.  I just need to find somewhere to put it all now!  And to top it all off, what I thought was a slow puncture in one of my car tyres turned out to be a leaky valve which the nice man at the garage fixed for free.  I love it when you have days like that!!

BG 1

Onto my card, and I have used Martine’s fab sketch for this weeks Basic Grey Challenge.  This is the first time I’ve used this Sarah Kay stamp and she was lovely to colour.  All the papers are BG Indian Summer and the metal photo corner is from American Craft Elements.

I’m visiting my parents over the weekend so hopefully the weather will stay nice so we can get out for some walks with the children.  Whatever you are doing, have a great weekend.

11 comments:

Danielle 10 April 2010 at 00:11  

Such a beautiful card Sharon! Gorgeous colouring and you've layered those papers together beautifully! Congrats on all your new crafy stuff - how exciting!! Hope you enjoy a fab weekend!
Hugs, Danielle

Lil Daffodil 10 April 2010 at 08:58  

Hi Sharon,
This is gorgeous. My favourite pinks and beautiful papers and embellishments. The SK image is adorable. Wonderful card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

dolcreations 10 April 2010 at 14:03  

What a gorgeous card Sharon. The rose colour is just amazing on your image! I really like those papers that you used! Enjoy all your goodies!!!!!

Tracy 10 April 2010 at 15:13  

I adore Sarah Kay and you've coloured her so well, this is just the cutest creation, such pretty papers too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Unknown 10 April 2010 at 20:24  

Beautiful card, the colours are gorgeous!! Sounds like you had the perfect day!!!
Angela x

Lisa Jane 11 April 2010 at 19:54  

what a pretty card - the colours are delightful and i love that punched border
Lisa ;)

Chris 12 April 2010 at 11:29  

Gorgeous card Sharon and such lovely colouring and design! Glad you got your prize through, mine came too, very exciting! Hope you're well and still enjoying the good weather. Chris x

Christy 12 April 2010 at 18:48  

I love how perfect all the elements on this card coexist. Beautiful job!

Alina 13 April 2010 at 17:14  

Beautiful card, Sharon, gorgeous colour combination! Enjoy all your goodies!
Hugs, Alina

Heather 14 April 2010 at 13:26  

Oh so gorgeous Sharon, such pretty colours with those indian Summer papers and fabulous image and details.
Glad you shared this with us at BG.
hugs Heather xx

Dulcie 22 April 2010 at 10:39  

I love this card...so pretty with the papers and layering! Dulcie xx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP