Pink Gem DT card

>> Wednesday 7 April 2010

My new DT stamps arrived a couple of days ago and I couldn’t wait to ink up this little guy, isn’t he adorable? Andy with Puppy is available here. I tried out a new water colour paper which I bought at the weekend. Normally I use a 300gsm paper but I couldn’t find any anywhere so I bought some much thinner paper which is actually much nicer than I thought it would be. And I’m hoping it will go through my printer (fingers crossed) so I can try out some digi images.

Pink Gem DT


All the papers are MME Wild Asparagus and the corner stamp is by Stempelglede.

I’m going to enter this card in these challenges:

Papertake Weekly – Sketch

Spoon Full of Sugar – One for the Boys

11 comments:

dolcreations 7 April 2010 at 22:57  

How adorable is this little boy card! You work such magic with your cards! I just love all your little creative ideas such as that string! Beautiful soft colours too!

Lil Daffodil 7 April 2010 at 23:07  

Hi Sharon,
What beautiful papers you have used and the colours are fantastic. I lov ethe cute image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Danielle 7 April 2010 at 23:52  

Sharon, this is gorgeous! Fabulous papers and the eyelets and string are so perfect for this little guy & his pup! The stars complement his dungarees beautifully too!
Hugs, Danielle

Fleur 8 April 2010 at 00:05  

Hi, this so sweet, lovely colours & yes, he is cute.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Jennifer 8 April 2010 at 00:21  

It's really lovely....love the threading! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Rach 8 April 2010 at 13:11  

gorgeous card sharon, fabulous papers and details.x

Janet 8 April 2010 at 14:00  

This is just gorgeous....I love the soft colouring and the string detail xx

Sharon Caudle 8 April 2010 at 14:58  

Beautiful card and awesome take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at PTW!
hugs!
Sharon

Mrs Wonka 9 April 2010 at 09:46  

This is soooooo cute! I love the string detail!

Mrs Wonka (Zoe) xxx

Marley 9 April 2010 at 12:40  

lovely card,beautiful colours.
thanks for joining us at a spoon full of sugar! Hugs Marley

Christy 12 April 2010 at 12:09  

Very cute...the string is a perfect touch!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP