Truly Scrumptious #31

>> Wednesday 28 April 2010

Good morning everyone. It's going to be a lovely sunny day here in Kent and I hope the sun is shining where ever you are. We're up to challenge #31 over at Truly Scrumptious and this week we have a sketch designed by me:


And the optional extra challenge is to design your card so that the tag shaped element can be removed to reveal a hidden message.

This is the first time I've used this gorgeous LOTV stamp and I've only just noticed that I've forgotten to glitter her wings - a fairy has to have glitter right? I've used Antique Linen distress ink to shade the background and then stamped around the edges with some flourish stamps from Crafty Individuals.


The papers are a mixture of Prima and Crate Paper. I've distressed some of the edges with Vintage Paper and the flowers have been punched, scrumpled and inked. The ticket stamp was a freebie with a magazine.


The DT girls have made some gorgeous samples so do pay a visit to the Truly Scrumptious blog to take a look and hopefully join in our challenge. There is a gorgeous prize on offer from Crafty Individuals for the winner.

7 comments:

Elaine Stark 28 April 2010 at 12:27  

This is lovely. Great distressing, I just don't seem to manage this type of technique successfully. Elaine

dolcreations 28 April 2010 at 13:05  

This is gorgeous Sharon! I love the distressing on this card. I love how the tag pulls out of the card! Beautiful image too!

Beth 28 April 2010 at 14:33  

Beautiful card Sharon, the colour scheme is so pretty and I love this little fairy - even without her glitteryness! Geeat sketch this week by the way!

Love Beth xx

Mina 28 April 2010 at 19:57  

wow this is stunning Sharon, beautiful lotv image and the distressing is just perfect
Mina xxx

Heather 30 April 2010 at 16:15  

What a fabulous combination of colours and papers. The flourish stamps compliment that beautiful image so perfectly - love it!!
hugs Heather xx

Unknown 30 April 2010 at 21:08  

Beautiful card Sharon, I love the "worn" look of your card, the colours are gorgeous too!!
Angela x

Vera 3 May 2010 at 08:47  

WOW!! i love it :)

greetings

vera

www.creavera.punt.nl

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP