A Sketchy Colored Anniversary

>> Tuesday 20 April 2010

Hi everyone, this is going to be a very quick post as I want to get it on before my husband comes home. This is his card for our wedding anniversary tomorrow and I don't want him to see it before the morning!

I used another of my new hAnglar's and the fabulous sketch from this weeks Sketchy Color's challenge. She is coloured with distress inks and I've used a mixture of MME and Daisy D's papers.


I can't quite believe we've been married for six years. We had a wonderful wedding in Florida joined by family and friends and I will enjoy looking through the photos again tomorrow. We've got a DVD too so hopefully we'll watch that again over the weekend.

Catch you all later - I can hear his car on the driveway!!

11 comments:

Fleur 20 April 2010 at 22:08  

Wow I so love this, the image is gorgeous, & the colour combo is fab. It's all great. Congrat on your anniversary
Hugz Fleur xXx

Rach 20 April 2010 at 23:22  

congratulations on your anniversary, you have made a fabulous card.. x

debby4000 21 April 2010 at 09:50  

Gorgeous card Sharon, wonderful image. Congratulations on your anniversary.
luv
Debby

Elaine Stark 21 April 2010 at 13:37  

Happy Anniversary, a great card for hubby. Elaine

Keep It Sweet and Simple 21 April 2010 at 15:41  

Congratulations on your Anniversary, hope you are having a lovely day.
This is such a super cute card.
Caroline xxx

Lena Katrine 22 April 2010 at 21:02  

Georgeous card with a supercute image :)
Thank you so much for joining us at Sc this week, Sharon! Best of luck!
Hugs, Lena

Sandra 23 April 2010 at 21:18  

Happy Anniversary!! Fabulous card... I do love Hanglars.
Hugs
Sandra x

Mandy 26 April 2010 at 05:20  

hi Sharon,
A BIG BIG sorry I was sure that I was following you but it appears not I've just put that right I'm now following...This is a gorgeous card the image is adorable and the colouring just right..I love it..Hope you had a fab Anniversary mine was on the 18th a few more years than you we have managed 30 years together and married 23..I think I'm due for parole..lol
Mandy xx

Jennifer 26 April 2010 at 11:47  

OOOh congrats! Lovely card...your colouring is fabby! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Danielle 26 April 2010 at 19:44  

Love your card Sharon! The colours and papers are gorgeous and I just love how you coloured this sweet Hanglar stamp too! Happy Anniversary!!
Hugs, Danielle

Mina 27 April 2010 at 22:40  

Happy Anniversary to you both...beautiful card Sharon and stunning colouring...your husband will love it to bits
Mina xxx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP