Truly Scrumptious – Fly Away

>> Wednesday 31 March 2010

I hope you are having a good week so far. We’ve had nothing but rain for the last few days which is making our grass grow too quickly but it’s too soggy underfoot to cut it.

It’s Truly Scrumptious challenge time and this time there is a sketch drawn by me:

31 March 10

With the optional extra challenge of following the theme ‘Fly Away’.

I just had to use one of my new LOTV stamps for this card. She has been coloured with distress inks and I’ve added some diamond stickles to her wings. When I met Fiona at the Craft Barn a few weeks ago she gave me a fab tip; instead of spending £10 on a craft sheet I bought a £2.50 oven liner sheet from Tesco and it does exactly the same job! It makes using distress inks on the edges of card and paper an absolute breeze – thanks Fiona!

TS1

TS2Papers: MME (Wild Asparagus) and Daisy D’s

Punched & die cut flowers

Button & ribbon: Truly Scrumptious Crafts

Sentiment: Wild Rose Studio

TS3

I hope you will be able to join in our challenge. You have two weeks to enter a card and there is a fab prize of 5 digi images up for grabs.

11 comments:

Lil Daffodil 31 March 2010 at 09:07  

Hi Sharon,
What a gorgeous card. Great papers and colours and one of my favourite images. Beautiful.
Wish I had rain we have a covering of snow again - I don't believe it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

debby4000 31 March 2010 at 10:01  

Oh what a sweetie Sharon, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Fiona 31 March 2010 at 11:32  

Hi Sharon,
Glad my tip was useful and £7.50 extra to spend on more stash can't be bad! I don't normally do 'cute' but I do like these 'scruffy' fairies from LOTV. Think I might have to get one.
Lovely card.

Fiona x

Unknown 31 March 2010 at 12:22  

Beautiful card Sharon, I love your flower with the button!!
Angela x

CraftyC 31 March 2010 at 13:34  

Your card is gorgeous Sharon, and you have used one of my favourite LOTV Stamps!
Clairexx

Michele Roos 31 March 2010 at 15:09  

Oh such a gorgeous card Sharon. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Nicki 31 March 2010 at 17:37  

Hi Sharon, great sketch and you've created a lovely card. Love all your layering.

Nicki, xx

Mina 1 April 2010 at 14:10  

stunning card Sharon, I love the colours together and those MME papers are lush...the flower is stunning
Mina xxx

Stempeltiger 2 April 2010 at 10:00  

This card is really amazing Sharon!
Love the sweet fairy and the soft colours.
Enjoy the Easter weekend.
Lots of hugs
Swantje x

Jennifer 2 April 2010 at 18:43  

Hello.Just wanted to thank you for your well wishes re Pink Gem :-)
Your card is gorgeous by the way! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Elaine Stark 4 April 2010 at 11:08  

Lovely card, I love all your detail. Elaine

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP