A card for Mum

>> Friday 5 March 2010

Another week has flown by!  It’s still very cold but we’ve had some beautiful sunshine and it’s amazing how much better it makes you feel after months of grey skies and short days.  I’ve been busy sorting out Thomas’ clothes this week; how can one little boy accumulate so much?  I’m filling the charity sacks that come through the door quicker than they arrive but I’m also starting to feel broody again so maybe I should put the sacks in the loft for a year or two?!

For today’s card I used a fantastic sketch by Marianne from the StampARTic blog.  I had a delivery of new stash arrive this week and I used some of my new papers (Fancy Pants) and pink tulle on this card.  The ribbon and buttons are from the pink kit from Truly Scrumptious Crafts.

Stampartic 1 

Stampartic 2 Tomorrow there is a Spring  mini-fest at the Craft Barn so as soon as Dave gets back from work I’m heading off to Surrey for a few hours of crafty fun and a bit of shopping.  I’m hoping to get my hands on the new distress ink pads but I’m sure there will be a lot of goodies that will mysteriously jump off the shelves and into my basket!  Have a lovely weekend.

12 comments:

Lil Daffodil 5 March 2010 at 22:52  

Hi Sharon,
This is stunningly gorgeous. It is absolutely beautiful. Words fail me. It's magical. Your mum will love this.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Danielle 5 March 2010 at 23:02  

Oh Sharon, this is so pretty! You have created a really delicate card here - your colouring is divine! I love how you've done those flowers with the button centres! Have a fun weekend!
Hugs, Danielle

dolcreations 6 March 2010 at 01:18  

Sharon this is just so pretty...a very soft card! I love the buttons and the ribbon! You work such magic with those distress inks!
Have a wonderful day at the Craft Barn!

Nina 6 March 2010 at 08:57  

Gorgeous card with great colours and beatiful colours!

Hugs from Nina

Stempeltiger 6 March 2010 at 10:31  

Sharon this ist soooo cute.
I love the sweet image, the soft colours, the papers and flowers with the ribbon.
Great work!
Hugs, Swantje x

CraftyC 6 March 2010 at 12:45  

This is gorgeous Sharon, a very pretty card. I've been sifting threw my 3 kids wardrobes to and they have all grown so an expensive summer for new clothes!
Clairex

Alina 6 March 2010 at 18:21  

Lovely card, Sharon, very sweet Sarah Kay!
Hugs, Alina

Nilla 8 March 2010 at 05:49  

Lovely card, Sharon! Great new blog look! Hugs Nilla

My Creative Outlet by Janna 10 March 2010 at 02:13  

This is so sweet! I love the color choices and the image is gorgeous! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

~Denise Lynn~ 10 March 2010 at 15:01  

This is just lovely Sharon! Beautiful color combo and details. Fab coloring too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Stamp Something this week, hope to see you again next week. :)

tiggertastic 11 March 2010 at 19:56  

wow all your work is amazing, i have had so much fun looking at all your makes today, your colour use is perfect and the styling on all the cards just right

sarah x

Maaret 14 March 2010 at 10:25  

Lovely card with great colours !

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP