Truly Scrumptious Challenge 28

>> Wednesday 17 March 2010

It's time for a new Truly Scrumptious challenge. This week there is a sketch designed my lil' ol' me with the additional optional challenge of creating a 'quilt effect' background on your card.


And I'm sponsoring this weeks challenge as well. The winner will get to choose a ribbon & button kit from my little online shop Truly Scrumptious Crafts, plus they will receive a bag of charms too. Postage and packing is now FREE (UK and N.Ireland only) so do pop by and have a browse.

The DT and our guest designer, Christine, have made some gorgeous cards for this challenge. Unfortunately my camera is beyond repair so I can't show you a card but I have a trip to PC World planned for tomorrow so I'll add my card to this post then (that's if I can figure out how the camera works - I hate reading instruction manuals!)

4 comments:

Lil Daffodil 17 March 2010 at 09:25  

Hi Sharon,
I hope you get a camera sorted out. I'm missing your cards. Why is this fantastic hobby so expensive?
Hugs,
Fiona x

Danielle 17 March 2010 at 12:23  

Sorry your camera is still broken and I hope you're able to get a new one tomorrow! I look forward to your postings when you are back up & running! Love the sketch by the way!!
Hugs, Danielle

dolcreations 17 March 2010 at 13:08  

I am so sorry to hear about your camera. Looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations soon!!!
Thank-you Sharon for having me this week. I so enjoyed your sketch and challenge! Right up my alley!

Mina 17 March 2010 at 23:34  

send them over here I love reading them Sharon lol...hope you get it sorted soon
Mina xxx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP