Still no camera

>> Thursday 18 March 2010

I'm so frustrated I could scream! I went and bought a cheapie 'point & shoot' camera from Currys today but I still can't take any photos as it doesn't like the memory card from my old camera. However, I did have a good look at the lovely SLR cameras while I was there; I'll have to break the price to my husband very gently!

Some exciting Pink Gem news for you; Janet has just released 13 brand news stamps. Andy & Chloe are two super cute characters who you will just LOVE. Pop over to Pink Gem Designs and take a look before they all go.

1 comments:

dolcreations 18 March 2010 at 23:33  

This calls for a special card for hubby!!LOL
I can feel your frustration from here!!!! I feel for you! I don't know what I would do!!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP