New look blog!

>> Sunday 7 March 2010

I've been fiddling around with my blog this afternoon and decided to go for a new look; what do you think? I got the template from "Premades for a Purpose". My previous template was one of Lena's freebies which you can see here but I thought this one was gorgeous and well worth a small $5 fee.

I had a lovely time at the Craft Barn yesterday. It was great to catch up with Christine Dark again and I know I've said this before, but her colouring is even more gorgeous in real life. I also met another fellow blogger, Fiona, and picked up a few ideas for using my glimmer mists (other than spritzing flowers). Unfortunately they didn't have the new distress ink colours so I'm going to have to order those online. I did come away with a fab MS punch, a Sarah Kay stamp, some pearls and some bazzil cardstock so hopefully I'll get to have a play with my new stash tonight.

6 comments:

dolcreations 7 March 2010 at 18:53  

Sharon this is so you! I love it!

Lil Daffodil 7 March 2010 at 19:26  

Hi Sharon,
Yes I'll give this the thumbs up. Nice and clean and bright and easy to read. I can't see you photo but that may be because blogger has been playing up today.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Danielle 7 March 2010 at 20:47  

Gorgeous new layout Sharon - the colours are so pretty! Have fun playing with your new stash!
Hugs, Danielle

Janet 7 March 2010 at 21:05  

Wow......love the new look Chuck!xx

Archies Mum 9 March 2010 at 19:23  

Love the new look blog. Its lovely

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP