A Gem of a Challenge #2

>> Monday 8 March 2010

It’s time for our second challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge and this month we have a fab sketch designed by Janet.

Pink Gem sketch 2


I’ve used one of my March DT stamps “Little Gem & Chick”. I coloured my image with distress inks and I’ve also added a bit of colour to the little chick on the sentiment which is also from Pink Gem Designs. The papers are Wild Rose Studio and I used a mixture of punches to created the layered flowers. The photo corner is a Quickutz die.


Pink Gem challenge 2


Do pop over to the challenge blog as the DT have made some gorgeous samples and remember, you have a whole month to take part!

8 comments:

Pop's Cards 8 March 2010 at 09:05  

Really sweet, i love the papers that you have used, they go so well, hugs pops x

Elaine Stark 8 March 2010 at 10:23  

great card, I love your papers. Elaine

Lil Daffodil 8 March 2010 at 10:47  

Hi Sharon,
I love the papers on this beautiful card. The colours are fabulous and the image is really sweet.
Hugs,
Fiona x

debby4000 8 March 2010 at 11:18  

Oh this is adorable Sharon, love the sweet image and fab details.Love the new blog look too.
luv
Debby

Janet 8 March 2010 at 15:58  

This is just gorgeous Sharon.....love it!xx

Riet 8 March 2010 at 20:23  

What a gorgeous card Sharon,i love your image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Fiona 9 March 2010 at 14:53  

Hi Sharon,
Great to meet you too last weekend. Thanks for your kind words, have been looking at your lovely blog and think your work is gorgeous. (I wish I could colour like that!)
I've become a follower also.

Fiona x

Michele Roos 10 March 2010 at 07:57  

Oh such an adorable card Sharon. Love the way you've coloured in the sweet image and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP