Pink Gem DT card

>> Saturday 27 March 2010

Hi everyone.  Finally my camera issues are resolved!  I returned the cheap & nasty one and instead bought a lovely Canon SLR camera!  It’s absolutely fantastic and I keep wanting to stroke it; a bit like you do with new papers you don’t want to cut!  I’ve got an awful lot to learn and I’ve already spent hours online looking for tips and tutorials.  However, in the meantime, I’ve managed to work out how to upload some shots so here is a Pink Gem DT card I made about 2 weeks ago.

Pink Gem 1

Pink Gem 2 I used a Sketch Saturday layout and some funky Bo Bunny papers.  I also dusted off my Prisma pencils for this cute ‘Kaya in boots’ image.  I have to admit I am really out of practice with these pencils but it was nice to work with a different medium for a change.  I used my MS lace doily punch for the border around Kaya and all the flowers are punch with EK Success retro punches.   

I’m going to enter this card into this weeks Charisma Cardz challenge which is ‘Spring has Sprung’.

2 comments:

Fiona 27 March 2010 at 09:16  

Lovely card Sharon and a great job with the Prisma's. Have fun with your new camera.

Fiona

debby4000 28 March 2010 at 08:54  

Oh fabulous Sharon, love the colours and not forgetting the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP