The Sugar Bowl

>> Saturday 27 March 2010

It’s been an age since I took part in the Sugar Bowl challenge.  For their latest challenge you can take your pick of any of their previous sketches.  I had this Gorjuss girl coloured and ready to go and I chose Sketch No.10.

Sugar Bowl1

Sugar Bowl2 The papers are Fancy Pants I think, (I cut off the info strip!)  I used some of my new distress ink colours for this cutie and I just love the Pumice Stone which I used for her ‘seat’.  The ends of the organza ribbons (from Truly Scrumptious Crafts) are looped which you can just about make out from the photo.  The flowers are a mixture of Prima, Wild Orchid Crafts some I bought from John Lewis and the sentiment is from a Wild Rose Studio set.

I hope you have a lovely weekend whatever you are doing.  Ours will be a quiet one as my husband has got the chicken pox (caught from Thomas) so he can’t leave the house and I know he will be climbing the walls with boredom before too long!

9 comments:

Unknown 27 March 2010 at 11:50  

Your card is beautiful, I love the colours and those flowers are so gotgeous!!
Angela x

Lil Daffodil 27 March 2010 at 12:15  

Hi Sharon,
I love the colours and papers on this card and the image is gorgeous. This is beautiful work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

dolcreations 27 March 2010 at 15:17  

Sharon this is just gorgeous! I love the soft colours! Does this mean you get to play in the craft room this weekend!! Yahoooo!!!!

Stempeltiger 27 March 2010 at 15:54  

Your card is really beautiful Sharon!
She is so sweet and your paper, flowers and ribbon are gorgeous!
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs, Swantje

Linby 27 March 2010 at 16:12  

glad you got your camera sorted and can show us photos that do justice to your beautiful work. this card is truly scrumptious - I love it.
Linbyx

Juls 27 March 2010 at 22:24  

Beautiful!! Love your ribbon detail, and your fab rose!! Hugs Juls

Paula (PEP) 28 March 2010 at 02:40  

Great to see you got the camera sorted. I've certainly missed your cards - so two in one go is a treat. I love the stripey leggings. All the best with the camera learning.......& hope your husband doesn't do too much climbing!
Paula

debby4000 28 March 2010 at 08:56  

Adorable sweet card Sharon. Hope hubby gets better soon and doesn'e have too many spots.
luv
Debby

Kimberly 29 March 2010 at 03:27  

This is beautiful. Great coloring, love how you did the ribbon and all of the embellishments are perfect!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP