Guest DT call

>> Wednesday 3 June 2009

There’s an exciting guest DT call on the Roses on Paper blog. Their challenge this week is to make a card using pink, green and yellow. Yellow is a scary word for me and I honestly think I’m allergic to it! I have a few odd bits of yellow paper and card but they’re leftovers from packs and I never use them. You’d be forgiven for missing it on this card but I have used a yellow button brad and fibres!!

The sketch is this weeks StampARTic challenge. I’ve tried to create a vintage feel with the card but I think I need lots more practice!

HPIM1486

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Magnolia, Papermania sentiment

Colouring medium: Distress inks

Papers: Basic Grey Sugared & Perhaps

Embellishments: Prima flowers, paper roses (Wild Orchid Crafts), Making Memories button brad, fibres (freebiesfrom Crafty Obsession), lace from stash

Tools: Woodware tag punch, circle nesties, corner rounder punch

9 comments:

Mina 3 June 2009 at 23:06  

oh wow Sharon now thats not fair now I dont stand a chance lol...what a stunning ard, and I can see the yellow just fine xxx

Joey 3 June 2009 at 23:34  

Hi Sharon, this is beautiful, love the fibre ribbon across the bottom, the colours and flowers are so pretty. Joey.x

Nilla 4 June 2009 at 00:03  

I agree, yellow is not my cup of tea,but you did a great job with the little button:-) Lovely card, Sharon! Hugs Nilla

Riet 4 June 2009 at 08:32  

What a beautiful card Sharon,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

CraftyC 4 June 2009 at 19:32  

I think your card is gorgeous Sharon, and as usual those flowers really make the card. I mow have a very large box of them LOL
Clairex

Louise 4 June 2009 at 21:03  

super card love the soft colours and the flowers look great louise xxx

Michele Roos 5 June 2009 at 12:39  

Gorgeous card Sharon. Love the image and the beautiful colouring. Good luck with the GD call. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs Michele x

Unknown 6 June 2009 at 11:17  

oh really fantastic and so wonderful soft.
have a nice weekend, hugs, bea

Anonymous,  10 June 2009 at 15:49  

I love this Tilda! funny! I feel the same way about yellow!!! lol
Pam Going Postal

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP