Cheeky…. moi???

>> Friday 19 June 2009

You’d think butter wouldn’t melt wouldn’t you?  Well I can assure you that this little man is a toddler tornado but he only has to give me these puppy dog eyes and I have to forgive him.

This weeks Friday Sketchers sketch was perfect for this card.  I tried to use it like a mini scrapbook layout and kept it simple.  And I knew my peel off pens would come in useful sooner or later – they colour my stick on pearls perfectly!

FS1

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Flourishes are Inkadinkadoo (I think!)

Papers: Delish Bistro, Anna Griffin

Embellishments: Stick on pearls, Quickutz stars

12 comments:

Anonymous,  19 June 2009 at 22:50  

WOWZER!! This is just gorgeous!! :)

Joey 19 June 2009 at 22:53  

Hiya Sharon,

gorgeous photograph so handsome!

great page. Joey.x

Nilla 20 June 2009 at 07:19  

What a soft beautiful card and a lovely photo, so cute! Hugs Nilla

Kari 20 June 2009 at 08:42  

Hi! This is so gorgeous and soft colors..lovely :)
Have a great weekend :)

Kari :)

Unknown 20 June 2009 at 10:00  

oh really wonderful and such a sweet picture.
thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and your work to my sketch.
have a nice weekend. hugs, bea

Kos med papir og saks 20 June 2009 at 18:27  

gorgeous layout. love it all

Riet 20 June 2009 at 18:44  

What beautiful Sharon.

Hugs Riet.x

Mina 20 June 2009 at 22:30  

wow Sharon this is just so beautiful...what a stunning card to make for your sweetie husband he will love it xxx

Chris 22 June 2009 at 13:26  

So clever to use the sketch and make it with a photo for your card...it's really perfect! :)

I am so happy to be the sponsor this week over at Friday Sketchers and appreciate you playing along!

cats whiskers 22 June 2009 at 23:10  

Oh Wow this is just adorable ad so is he I just want to squeeze his little cheeks what a perfect angel he looks
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous,  23 June 2009 at 21:17  

Great card/layout Sharon, He looks adorable - bet he can be full of mischief!
Barbara
x

Danita 25 June 2009 at 03:21  

Sharon, omg I would melt with those eyes looking up at me too!!! How adorable!!!! Awesome Fathers Day card!!! Hope it was a good one too!!!

Danita

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP