Bildmalarna DT card

>> Friday 5 June 2009

I am really enjoying making cards with these cute stamps. They are so easy to colour and the detail is fab. I had a few ideas floating around in my head for this image but when I saw Debbie’s fab Magnolia card I knew what I was going to do. Debbie kindly let me pinch her fantastic idea of using die cuts for waves and I then added some tiny shells and gold mica beads to create a sea bed. I wanted the frame around Mimosa to look like a porthole so I used my hole punch to score some circles and I’ve used some gardening twine to finish off the nautical look.

I'm going to enter this into this weeks CCT challenge which is to use punches and dies.

HPIM1487

Card Recipe:

Stamp: Mimosas Boat from Bildmalarna

Colouring medium: Distress ink (Mimosa and boat), tombow pen (waves)

Cardstock: Bazzil and Bazzil Bling

Embellishments: Tiny shells (Create-n-Celebrate), mica beads, garden twine, stickles

Tools: Sizzix flourish die, Martha Stewart doily lace punch, circle nesties

13 comments:

Danielle 6 June 2009 at 03:17  

This is totally fantastic - I love it Sharon! So creative and your details are just fabulous!
Hugs, Danielle

Nilla 6 June 2009 at 04:21  

What a great card, love the wave and the image from Sweden. Lucky me going on holiday there soon! Hugs Nilla

cats whiskers 6 June 2009 at 10:11  

Oh Sweetie this is just wonderful what a fabulous idea it really does look as if it is sailing on the sea, fantastic colouring all in all a simply stunning card
Hugs Jacqui x

Daisy Chain 6 June 2009 at 15:36  

Hi Sharon

Fantastic. You made a fab card, those waves look stunning. Thanks for giving me a mention. I love the colours and image it's a great nautical card.

Hugs Debbie xx

Lynsey 6 June 2009 at 19:14  

Wow this is gorgeous Sharon!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Riet 6 June 2009 at 20:53  

What a beautiful card Sharon,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous,  7 June 2009 at 17:55  

Oh how sweet!! This is so so cute!! Love your fun waves!! :)

Sue 7 June 2009 at 20:43  

Hi Jeanette
wow what a brill card i luv the sea you have done, great image, sue.x

dolcreations 10 June 2009 at 00:07  

Sharon..this is so out of the box...fantastic!
You have given such attention to detail..wow, wow! Thanks for giving me inspiration!
Christine

Nicole Bailey 10 June 2009 at 15:06  

oh love it sharon! Love the swirl waves and that image is adorable! Love the 3d fold too!

Dawn 10 June 2009 at 18:33  

Wow this is stunning!!!

So cute and what a fantastic idea for the "sea"


Dawn
x

Mina 10 June 2009 at 23:03  

i love this card its so cute and beautifully made Sharon xxx

Merry 22 June 2009 at 05:11  

This is too cute..love the waves.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP