Truly Scrumptious Challenge #10

>> Wednesday 24 June 2009

We’re into double figures on the Truly Scrumptious Challenge blog!  This week was my turn to design the sketch and the added challenge is to use some neglected stash – have a rummage through your drawers and use a stamp/papers/embellishments you’d forgotten you had.  And there are three fabulous stamps from Crafty Individuals for the winner of this challenge.

This is the sketch

TS sketch challenge 10

And this is my card

TS card

TS3 I haven’t used this Sarah Kay stamp for AGES and I don’t know why because she is one of my favourites – her profile reminds me of my little boy!  The tag behind my image is cut from a Woodware tag shaped card from a pack that has been at the bottom of a drawer for over a year and I’ve stamped it with a Crafty Individuals script stamp.  The paper is so old I have no idea what make it is!  I have used some new stash as well – I love these large paper roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and I’ve added a couple of pins which I threaded with pink and ivory beads.

TS 2I hope you’ll join us in this challenge – pop over to the  blog and take a look at the rest of the DT fantastic cards.

17 comments:

Nilla 24 June 2009 at 06:51  

This is adorable, the image is so cute and the colors you used fabulous! Hugs Nilla

Kari 24 June 2009 at 07:24  

Hi! Wow.. beautiful card,I love this image it`s so cute !! Fab colors and those flowers..gorgeous! :)

Kari :)

Michele Roos 24 June 2009 at 08:32  

Gorgeous card Sharon. Love the image you've used and the beautiful colouring. Hugs Michele x

debby4000 24 June 2009 at 09:19  

Oh Wow this is gorgeous, stunning SK and wonderful flowers.
luv
Debby

Anonymous,  24 June 2009 at 17:29  

Well this card IS truly scrumptious!! WOW!! The details and soft coloring are amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent!! ;)

Mina 24 June 2009 at 18:08  

oh wow I love this soft gentle card...it is just beautiful...I loved making the sketch xxx

Riet 24 June 2009 at 19:18  

Ohhh wowww Sharon,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Dawn 24 June 2009 at 22:10  

Hiya!!
Your card and choice of papers is so beautiful Sharon and the image is beautifully coloured...


Hugs
Dawn
xx

Danita 25 June 2009 at 03:18  

Sharon, you card is absoluetly gorgeous and adorable!!! I so LOVE your style of cards!!! Love how you color the image and the paper is just beautiful!!! Awesome job with this Sharon!!!!

Danita

Danielle 25 June 2009 at 19:43  

oh wow Sharon, this is stunning! I haven't seen that image before - she is gorgeous! Beautiful colouring and great job on that layout - love it!
Hugs, Danielle

Simone 27 June 2009 at 10:16  

Gorgeous card, love the cute stamp you have used and these romantic papers! Really fantastic!
Simone

Anonymous,  28 June 2009 at 01:52  

Wow, this is a stunner! Your colouring is amazing and I love the flowery paper. I love how you added pins to the flowers and the tag is a very nice detail.

Vanja

PS: I added you to my blog list, too (not because of the candy lol) :)

Jolanda 28 June 2009 at 14:23  

What a stunning card you make...all colors and papers and flowers are amazing...SUPER....
Hugs XXXX Jolanda

stephanne 28 June 2009 at 17:24  

That is sooooo funny, you've had this stamp for ages, and I just finally ordered one and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival in the post. In fact, seeing your adorable creation is making me even more eager to get my mail!! Absolutely beautiful colouring and your card is put together perfectly. And thank you so much for the warm welcome on my blog, I do appreciate it so very much.
Stephanie

Anonymous,  29 June 2009 at 22:07  

Thanks for a lovely sketch Sharon. Love your card, so sweet.
Barbara
x

Beth aka BR-T 30 June 2009 at 00:23  

Wow your card is so beautiful! Thanks for stopping by and leaving some kind words, creation diverts destruction... BR-T

Linby 3 July 2009 at 22:58  

Just had to comment on this beautiful card - it is so lovely and delicate I want to live in it!
Linbyx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP