A card in a hurry

>> Saturday 30 May 2009

Well that was my original plan but I forgot how long I take over colouring images with my Prisma pencils!!  And I’m out of practise too but I’m quite pleased with the result.  One of my oldest friends had a little boy recently and I wanted to make a card to send quickly.  Luckily I bought these stamps this week as they are perfect for a new baby card.  The fab layout is a sketch from this weeks Sketch & Stash challenge.

HPIM1481 

And I have to mention Britains Got Talent before I sign off for the evening.  What a fab show and Diversity were absolutely awesome and very deserved winners.

Card recipe:

bearStamps: Bubble & Squeak (Daisy & Dandelion range), Papermania sentiment

Colouring medium: Prisma pencils blended with Sansodor

Papers: Daisy Bucket

Embellishments: Making Memories button brads, ribbon from stash

Tools: Circle and scalloped circle nesties, Martha Stewart scallop punch

11 comments:

Nilla 31 May 2009 at 00:33  

How sweet is not this card, one of my favourites(love blue and brown)! Hugs Nilla

Jilli 31 May 2009 at 07:24  

This is just adorable! Gorgeous colour scheme and such a cute little teddy! Jillix

Poppy 31 May 2009 at 08:02  

gorgeous card, thankyou for your lovely comment,great blog,will be back.
poppy

Riet 31 May 2009 at 08:16  

What a beautiful card Sharon,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 31 May 2009 at 09:19  

Gorgeous card, love the sweet bear.
luv
Debby

Tara Godfrey 31 May 2009 at 13:55  

Hi Sharon! Hope you are well! I love this sweet card, hun! what a great image and colourd so beautifully! The border with the wee foot prints that is adorable! What a great colour combo and beautiful details!
Hugs,t

Mina 31 May 2009 at 17:23  

such a cute card Sharon and your colouring is perfect xxx

CraftyC 31 May 2009 at 21:18  

Sweet card Sharon and I love the colour of your bp, not your usual blues
Clairex

Chris 1 June 2009 at 17:15  

Hi Sharon, hope you're well and had a good weekend. I love your card, that teddy is so cute and your prisma colouring is perfect! Love the design and papers too, your friend will love it I'm sure. Chris x

Janet 3 June 2009 at 21:24  

Fabulous card! love it!X

Becky 4 June 2009 at 15:29  

So gorgeous Sharon, and a perfectly coloured bear!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP