Enforced break!

>> Tuesday 5 May 2009

Hi everyone - unfortunately I am having to take an enforced break from blogging. Our 18 month old managed to climb up to the computer on Friday evening and knock a cup of coffee over the keyboard! Needless to say it made a horrible noise when we switched it back on a some of the keys don't work. So the laptop is now in computer hospital (which is very expensive) and may not be well enough to come home for up to 28 days!!!

Luckily I can use my work computer on Tuesdays and Wednesdays but uploading cards won't be possible so I will try and visit your blogs when I can and as soon as we are back on-line I will have loads of cards to show you!

I'm afraid this means I'm unable to upload my card for next weeks Truly Scrumptious challenge but I hope to return to blogland very soon.

5 comments:

Sue 5 May 2009 at 13:38  

Oh Sharon ops, i do hope it can be fixed, bet it be nearly cheaper to buy a new one!!! sue.x

Anonymous,  5 May 2009 at 14:28  

OOpsie!!! I hope everything is OK!!

Nilla 6 May 2009 at 00:08  

Will miss you, so hurry up!! hugs from Nilla

Danielle 11 May 2009 at 17:12  

oh no, hope it can get fixed really soon and it's not too expensive!
Hugs, Danielle

Danita 14 May 2009 at 00:40  

Sharon, we are missing you!!! I hope your computer is getting well soon!!! Hurry back!!!

Hugs

Danita

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP