>> Friday 1 October 2010

Hello, and thanks for popping by today. It's the weekend at last and I hope you had a good week and have lots of nice things planned for the next two days. The forecast here is rain, rain and more rain but we have a 1st birthday party to go to this afternoon and then tomorrow we will take Thomas swimming. He's doing really well and gaining in confidence every time we go. Hopefully he'll be doing well enough by Christmas that we can start taking him to lessons in the new year.

I've been lacking a bit of mojo recently so thought I would try something a bit different. Christine has made some fabulous recipe cards which you can see on her blog, so I thought I'd try one. I made some muffins this morning that turned out really well so I've used that recipe for my first attempt.


This is the very first Magnolia stamp I bought and I still love her. The papers are by Nitwits and I'm going to have to stock up on some more as I love them. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border and doodled the stitching around the recipe.

The instructions are on the back of the card.



I've seen a recipe box on EBay which I plan to buy so hopefully I'll keep on making these cards as I really enjoyed making this one.

I'm going to enter this into this weeks Just Magnolia challenge - Anything Goes.

4 comments:

dolcreations 2 October 2010 at 13:58  

Sharon this recipe card is so nice! I love the Tilda image you have used with the recipe on an angle! LOVE IT! I find once you make one you are hooked!!!! Great way to get your recipes all together and use up your stamps!!!

Riet 2 October 2010 at 22:16  

What a gorgeous card Sharon.

Hugs Riet.x

CraftyC 3 October 2010 at 14:11  

Gorgeous card Sharon, And I love the idea of sharing great recipes. Recently made a chocolate cake so will make the effort to type up the recipe I think. Nice to try something new. Enjoy your swimming!
Clairex

~Denise Lynn~ 6 October 2010 at 19:13  

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at JM this week! :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP