Truly Scrumptious - Snowflakes

>> Wednesday 29 September 2010

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog today. It feels like I'm getting less and less time to spend crafting at the moment. I'm planning to go fully self employed from January 2011 so I have a lot of organising to do which seems to take away my crafting time. It will be worth it in the end though and hopefully I'll be earning more and will have more spare cash to spend on stash!!

We have a new challenge for you on the Truly Scrumptious blog this week. This is the sketch


With the option of having snowflakes on your card.

It wasn't until I photographed my card that I realised I had forgotten to put a sentiment on the front of the card! I did remember snowflakes though; they are on my DP and a large Sizzix snowflake on the inside. I've used a Pink Gem image 'Skiing Snowgirl' which I've coloured with aqua promarkers and distress inks. Unfortunately the sparkle on the image doesn't really show in the photo.


The bow holds the card closed and I've used some more of the DP and a Papertrey sentiment to decorate the inside.


I hope you can join in our challenge this week and I'm going to try and get to visit all your blogs later this week I promise!

8 comments:

debby4000 29 September 2010 at 11:36  

Adorable sweet card Sharon.
luv
Debby

dolcreations 29 September 2010 at 16:53  

I've missed your creations Sharon! I love this idea you have here! SO beautifully done as always!!!!

Riet 29 September 2010 at 19:58  

What a beautiful card Sharon,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Mandy 30 September 2010 at 04:59  

Hi Sharon,
A beautiful card,as you know I love PGD images so this is perfect..Love the colours and the embellishment inside is fab...
Mandy xx

Lisette Morris 30 September 2010 at 11:53  

Love this image! I also love the colors. Great card!

Michele Roos 1 October 2010 at 08:04  

Such an adorable card Sharon. Love the sweet image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Dawn 2 October 2010 at 20:02  

Hiya Sharon
Cute cute card and love the soft colours.

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Heather 6 October 2010 at 10:40  

Hi Sharon, gosh I'm late this time - life took over again!!
Love your gorgeous card and the fabulous pink and brown colours, gorgeous image and wonderful inside sentiment.
hugs Heather xx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP