Back from our holiday

>> Tuesday 7 September 2010

Hi everyone, long time no blog!! We got home from our holiday on Saturday and I've been busy with the washing and ironing and all the catching up you need to do when you've been away. We had a lovely week on the Isle of Wight. For once the English weather was fantastic and apart from one cloudy day, we had beautiful blue skies and sunshine. It wasn't hot but it was nice enough to sit on the beach in our T shirts and jeans. We met up with some friends one day and visited some lovely parks and attractions. Thomas had the time of his life and I'm not ashamed to admit that I enjoy building sandcastles just as much as he does!!

I arrived home to find my Wild Rose Studio DT package on the doorstep. Isn't this little dragon adorable? He's called Fergus and you can find a list of stockists here. I've coloured him with distress inks and added some Art Glitter to the icing on his cake and some diamond glaze to the cherry.


The papers and sentiment are also Wild Rose Studio and the diecut corner is a Cuttlebug die. The sketch is the current challenge from Sketch & Stash.

My craft room is a bit of a mess right now which is not good for my mojo. I cleared out a whole pile of papers and bits & pieces to give to Thomas' nursery but there is still lots to sort out. I can't believe I've accumulated so much stuff! I dread to think how much I've spent but I guess all us crafters are the same!

3 comments:

Lil Daffodil 7 September 2010 at 23:16  

Hi Sharon,
Beautiful papers and colours on this delightful card. I love the fun image. Great card.
Glad you had a good holiday.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lorraine A 8 September 2010 at 21:10  

Gorgeous card Sharon :-) Fabulous image and I love the papers too ,,your colouring is perfect !! :-)

My DT pack arrived too ,, have made a card and will post it tomorrow :-)

thanks for joining us on the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous,  15 September 2010 at 15:47  

Glad you had a lovely holiday! I agree that sandcastles are great at any age.. When I was in Dorset a few weeks back it was fun walking up and down the beach seeing how creative everyone was (mermaids with hair, spaceships, elaborate castles with moats, anything!) Just shows how much fun you can have with just sand and a bit of water :-) Dulcie xx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP