Truly Scrumptious 'Get Knotted'

>> Wednesday 1 September 2010

We're up to challenge no.40 over at the Truly Scrumptious blog and we have another sketch for you;

And the optional extra challenge is to include a knot somewhere on your card.

I haven't used a Magnolia image for ages so I thought it was time this Tilda saw ink again.


I've avoided the temptation to buy any Promarkers or Copics but when I saw that Letraset had brought out a range of Promarker aqua pens I thought I would give them a try. I bought a few and have been trying out a few techniques. I need a lot more practice but I think I will be buying a few more. I used them on Tilda's dress, shoes and hair and then used distress inks for the other areas. The papers are Nitwits and I wish I'd bought more now as I absolutely love them.

The rest of the Truly Scrumptious DT have made some gorgeous cards so please pop over to the blog if you get a minute.

8 comments:

Fiona 1 September 2010 at 09:18  

Lovely colour scheme Sharon and fab colouring.

Lil Daffodil 1 September 2010 at 09:39  

Hi Sharon,
This is a beautifully crafted card. I love the colours and layout and the Tilda is gorgeous. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lisette Morris 1 September 2010 at 14:15  

Hello Sharon, She is so cute and I love the papers. I think her dress is fabulous, I might have to look into those Aquapens. You did great with them.

Riet 1 September 2010 at 16:22  

So wonderful card Sharon,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Heather 1 September 2010 at 17:20  

Sharon your colouring of Tilda is perfect, what more practice do you need!!! Love those stunning papers too.
hugs Heather xx

Mandy 1 September 2010 at 19:40  

Hi Sharon,
Tilda is adorable and coloured to perfection...Love your scrummy papers too...
Mandy xx

Nilla 4 September 2010 at 10:07  

Adorable card, love the papers and Tilda looks so cute! Hugs Nilla

Vicky Hayes 4 September 2010 at 23:34  

Your colouring is always amazing whatever you use! Love the rich colours in this card and the way you've put the patterns together.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP