Truly Scrumptious DT

>> Wednesday 15 September 2010

It's Wednesday which means it's time for another Truly Scrumptious challenge. We have a nice simple sketch for you


With the optional extra of using blue & green. I had some lovely paper all ready for this card but then my Wild Rose Studio DT stamps & papers arrived and I just had to use them!



Christmas Millie is coloured with distress inks and I added plenty of stickles to her hat, coat trim and around her feet. The punched strip is made with a Fiskars punch and the snowflakes are an XCut punch (I think). The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

The rest of the DT have made some gorgeous cards and we have a fabulous prize from Wags 'n Whiskers so please hop over to the challenge blog and join in.

10 comments:

Nicki 15 September 2010 at 08:44  

This is very pretty Sharon, love the papers and that touch of sparkle on the image.

Nicki, x

Lil Daffodil 15 September 2010 at 09:17  

Hi Sharon,
Beautiful card. I love the gorgeous papers and colours and the image is just so sweet.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Mandy 15 September 2010 at 14:27  

Hi Sharon,
Beautiful card...I love the sweet image and the paper is scrummy...
Mandy xx

Anonymous,  15 September 2010 at 15:41  

Hi Sharon, this is beautiful! Colouring as usual is fab and I like the glittery touches :-) Hope all is good with you.. Dulcie xx

dolcreations 15 September 2010 at 16:17  

This is beautiful Sharon! I just love the pink! You do such beautiful work!

Heather 15 September 2010 at 20:49  

Fabulous card Sharon, you've coloured that cute image beautifully and I love those Christmas papers, they are so unusual and I think that sentiment is so stylish, think I might be looking out for those.
hugs Heather xx

Vicky Hayes 15 September 2010 at 22:35  

How cute is this! As usual I am bowled over by your colouring and I love the snowflakes.

Anonymous,  16 September 2010 at 00:28  

This is just darling! I love the pinks and the bottom paper with the poinsettias on it is Truly Scrumptious!

Michele Roos 17 September 2010 at 08:07  

Such a gorgeous card Sharon. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Jennifer 17 September 2010 at 13:18  

Sharon...this is adorable! Love all your details, fab colouring xx Jenny xx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP