Goodie Bags

>> Friday 29 October 2010

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. It's wet and windy here tonight but we've had quite a nice day - nice enough to spend a bit of time in the garden picking up the fallen apples and cutting the grass for the last time this year! It's a nice feeling when I can put the lawn mower away for another 6-7 months!! And we have enough apples for about 50 pies and there are more on the tree!!

I don't have a card to show you today but I have started to make the party bags for Thomas' party in a couple of weeks time. I bought some paper bags ages ago with the intention of making some paper bag albums. I haven't managed to make an album yet but the bags have now come in very handy.


The letters are cut with a Quickutz Marisa alphabet and the stars and flowers are also Quickutz dies. The tags are a Sizzix die and I've written "Thanks for coming to my party!" in glitter pen. I've got a few goodies to go in each one and I also plan to make each child their own biscuit iced with their name on it.

I hope you have a lovely weekend.

7 comments:

Fiona 29 October 2010 at 22:49  

The kids will love these Sharon.

Pami 30 October 2010 at 08:44  

Hi Sahron, what a great idea! The kiddies will love them and much nicer than shop bought stuff! I'm off to visit the Craft Barn today! Hope I don't spend too much! Have a good day. Pami x

Doreen 30 October 2010 at 20:51  

What a fabulous Idea this is Sharon.xxx

Riet 30 October 2010 at 21:08  

This is so gorgeous Sharon.

Hugs Riet.x

Faye 1 November 2010 at 22:32  

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, leave a lovely comment and kind get well wishes. These bags are fabby. I have some of these bags, I bought them for the same reason...! ;)
xxx

Vicky Hayes 1 November 2010 at 22:58  

Brilliant idea to use these as party bags and I love the personalised iced biscuit idea.

Rassell brad 2 November 2010 at 04:51  

I read your post. Really it's a interesting post by you.Thanks for all the reviews you write about paper bags. This design looks really beautiful.

Cheap Paper Bags

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP