Wild Rose Studio DT

>> Tuesday 2 November 2010

Hello, thanks for visiting today and I hope you week is going well so far. We had a quiet weekend, dodging the rain on Saturday and then a lazy day on Sunday. We didn't have any trick or treaters knock at our door which mean we were left with a large bag full of treat sized bags of maltesers. Needless to say they didn't last very long!

Last week I received some gorgeous new stamps from Dulcie at Wild Rose Studio. I couldn't wait to ink them up and this adorable fairy is Lily.


She has been coloured with distress inks and I added a thin covering of diamond stickles to her wings. The papers are a mixture of Fancy Pants and Bo Bunny and the sentiment is also from Wild Rose Studio.

I know I'm thinking ahead but wouldn't she be perfect for Valentines day with the little heart seal on her letter?

I'm entering my card into these challenges:

Sketchy Colors - Sketch
Spoon Full of Sugar - Relish to Embellish
Secret Crafter - Anything that Flies

Thanks for looking. I hope to post a picture tomorrow of a Christmas tree decoration I've been making - just waiting for the glue to dry and I'm the most impatient person in the world!

11 comments:

Fiona 2 November 2010 at 22:54  

Lovely colour combo Sharon and fab colouring as usual.

Nicki 2 November 2010 at 23:12  

Gorgeous card sweetie, she's adorable and you've coloured her beautifully.

Nicki, xx

CraftyC 2 November 2010 at 23:28  

This is beautiful Sharon. Love this sweet image and the colours are gorgeous!
Clairexx

Berry 3 November 2010 at 00:02  

This is gorgeous Sharon I love how you have colured her just superb Hugs Rebekah xx

❤ Kaia 3 November 2010 at 06:59  

Wow.
Great card in beautiful colors.
Thank you for joining sketchy colors challenge this week.
Hugs Kaia

Lisa 3 November 2010 at 07:10  

Hi Sharon, Gorgeous card! I love this sweet image and your colouring is fab. Such a pretty colour combo.

Lisa x

Pami 3 November 2010 at 13:44  

Hi Sharon, she is just so pretty! Love the glitter wings and the colours you have used. Another one for my list I think!! Had a great morning at the Craft Barn at the weekend! Bought some bits but managed not to go too mad!! Will definately go back soon. Had lunch in a little tea shop round the corner, lovely! Take care Pami x

Lil Daffodil 3 November 2010 at 16:10  

Hi Sharon,
I lov ethe colours you have used on this card. The image is gorgeous. Beautiful work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anonymous,  3 November 2010 at 20:32  

This is gorgeous Sharon; I love the pink and green and the glitter on her wings. xx

Julie 3 November 2010 at 21:49  

Lovely card Sharon, love the colour scheme and her sparkly wings.

dolcreations 4 November 2010 at 15:23  

Sharon this is just gorgeous.I must say that pink and green are so pretty together...and with the added glitter is just makes it so perfect! Beautifully done!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP