Truly Scrumptious DT - Happy Birthday Thomas

>> Wednesday 10 November 2010

Hello, thanks for visiting today and I hope your week is going well so far. We have a new challenge for you today over on the Truly Scrumptious blog. This is the sketch we would like you to follow;


And the optional extra challenge is to make a birthday card. I chose the challenge as it is Thomas' third birthday today. I've taken the day of work so we're going to take a birthday cake to playgroup this morning and then its a pizza lunch out with his grandparents.

This is the card I made for him


The image is from Pink Gem Designs and it reminds me of Thomas and our dog Benji. The papers are DCWV Linen Closet and the stars and balloon are Quickutz dies. I decided to put the sentiment next to my image and place the balloon where the sentiment should be.

Pink Gem Designs are sponsoring us this week and the winner will receive this gorgeous Santa Kaya Christmas stamp so I hope you will be able to make a card for our challenge.

7 comments:

karen 10 November 2010 at 10:43  

FAB card and Happy Birthday Thomas, hope you have a fun day, Karen x

Pami 10 November 2010 at 10:51  

Hi Sharon. Lovely little card for Thomas! I hope you have a fab lunch and enjoy the cake! Pami x

Beth 11 November 2010 at 12:49  

Oh this is so sweet Sharon! Such a cute image and fab papers too! I hope he had a lovely birthday, cake and pizza sounds yummy!

Love Beth xx

Michele Roos 14 November 2010 at 20:08  

Such an adorable card Sharon. Love the image you've used and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

Nilla 15 November 2010 at 00:27  

Very sweet card, they look so cute together! Hugs Nilla

dolcreations 15 November 2010 at 00:56  

Happy Birthday to Thomas! Sharon this is sooo adorable.I love how you did the balloon! PERFECT CARD!

Louise 16 November 2010 at 08:57  

This is so cute I bet he will love it.
Louise xx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP