A Clean & Simple Christmas card

>> Tuesday 30 November 2010

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting today and I hope you are keeping warm in your part of the world. We woke up to snow this morning, just a sprinkling so I headed off to work as normal - big mistake! The roads got worse and worse the closer to London I got and it took me 3 hours to do a 50 min journey. I had to park my car and walk the last part of my journey as I couldn't drive up the very small hill to the office! So I think it will be a day at home tomorrow, desperately thinking of things to keep Thomas entertained.

I had all sorts of plans for my card tonight but instead found myself on the phone for over 2 hours so my crafting time was shortened somewhat. So instead of colouring an image I made a simple card with some gorgeous DCWV Linen Closet papers and a Papertrey Ink sentiment.


I'm going to enter my card into these challenges:

Clean & Simple - Sketch
Colour Create - Robin egg blue, Sea foam green & cream
Totally Papercrafts - Untraditional Christmas
Stampin for the Weekend - Winter

Have a great week.

8 comments:

Janiel/ janny 1 December 2010 at 04:30  

Hello Sharon, Beautiful card..
thank you for joining us at colour create.. hugs, Janiel

Pami 1 December 2010 at 09:05  

Hi Sharon. I made the same mistake yesterday! Got into work ok. Getting back however was A NIGHTMARE. Spent most of it squished on a train for ages and then walking through the snow and ice for about an hour. Working from home today!! LOVE the card, I really love the simple elegant ones. I find it so hard to do these myself because I find it hard to just stop adding things! Take care today Pami x

Fiona 1 December 2010 at 12:13  

Very pretty colours Sharon, love this simplicity of this card.
I'm at home as well this morning - Gatwick shut for 24 hrs! Scary driving home last night at 11pm

Riet 1 December 2010 at 17:32  

What a gorgeous card Sharon.

Hugs Riet.x

dolcreations 7 December 2010 at 18:07  

Oh Sharon....this paper is so pretty!I love the sentiment set in the scalloped cicle!
P.S. I am thinking about you with your new job adventure! Remember, where one door closes another one opens!

Vicky Hayes 14 December 2010 at 22:59  

Well it just shows that a card doesn't have to be complicated to be stunning! I love this - the colours, the gorgeous dp and your little snowflake.

Anonymous,  4 October 2011 at 12:55  

Beautiful! its looking amazing i like it. if you add red or green color it will be looks like more beautiful...
Plastic business cards
Plastic Card

hedgewitch 25 February 2012 at 16:01  

What a fab blog! You are definitely going into my favourites! Love Kate xx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP