Truly Scrumptious Challenge #43

>> Wednesday 13 October 2010

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting today. We have a new challenge for you over on the Truly Scrumptious blog today. There is a sketch for you to use plus the option of making an easel card.

We are sponsored this week by Robyn's Fetish Digi Stamps and they very kindly sent some fabulous images for the DT to use. Unfortunately I'm still having problems with my printer ink bleeding so I wasn't able to use one of their images. I picked this gorgeous LOTV stamp instead as I needed a birthday card for girlfriend.


The papers have been in my drawer for ages and ages so I can't remember what make they are.


The flowers are Prima and the brad in the centre is from Wild Rose Studio. The swirl is a Sizzix die. Here's a close up of this adorable fairy


I shaded the background with chalks which I haven't used in ages but I do like the soft effect they give. I do hope you will join in our challenge this week.

I probably won't get the chance to make another card until next week now as I'm in London on a Pilates course this weekend which I'm really looking forward to.

9 comments:

Pami 13 October 2010 at 09:27  

Hi Sharon, what a pretty card, so lovely. I hope you enjoy the Pilates course! Pami x

debby4000 13 October 2010 at 11:21  

Oh wonderful adorable card Sharon.
luv
Debby

Riet 14 October 2010 at 09:04  

So gorgeous card Sharon,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Mina 14 October 2010 at 22:42  

I love your gorgeous soft shading on the background Sharon and the touch of glitter on her wings really make sher pop...gorgeous
Mina xxx

Michele Roos 19 October 2010 at 11:04  

Such a gorgeous card Sharon. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

dolcreations 19 October 2010 at 15:35  

Sharon I love your style...soft, sweet and elegant! You have such an eye for picking the right papers and laying out your beautifully made cards! LOVE this one!

Janet 20 October 2010 at 07:36  

A gorgeous card Sharon! x

Nilla 20 October 2010 at 11:13  

Gorgeous card, Sharon! Hugs Nilla

Vicky Hayes 23 October 2010 at 22:08  

I just love your little details again Sharon - that turned-over corner and the beautiful swirl.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP