Wild Rose Studio DT

>> Sunday 3 October 2010

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog today.  We’ve had a lovely family day today.  First we took Thomas swimming.  He is doing so well and gaining confidence so quickly.  Today he was jumping off the side of the pool and didn’t really mind if we were there to catch him or not!  Afterwards we had lunch at Pizza Express (gotta love those £1 pizza deals!) followed by a trip to the supermarket and then a relaxing afternoon at home when I even managed to squeeze in some crafting time.

The result is this card which will be winging its way to Dulcie very shortly.  The image is called ‘Wedding Day’ and I decided she was a modern bride so gave her a lilac dress!

Wild Rose Studio 1

 

I added some pearl earrings and a necklace and some stickles for a bit of bling.  She is framed by some gorgeous sparkly fabric paper which is mounted on white bazzil.  I used the same fabric paper again for the panel over-lying the lilac Wild Rose Studio paper which covers my card base.  The ribbon is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment is also from Wild Rose Studio.

 

Wild Rose Studio 2 Here is a close up of the pretty bride.  I added a bit of colour to her cheeks so she is definitely a blushing bride!

I used the layout from this weeks Sketch Saturday challenge so I’m going to enter this card in their prize draw.

5 comments:

dolcreations 3 October 2010 at 23:38  

This lilac colour is so soft and quite elegant....and I am lovin' the glittery fabric paper! You always colour with such a touch of softness...can you teach me how you do that!!!! Love the little pearls for earrings and a necklace!

Lisa 4 October 2010 at 06:23  

Hi Sharon, Beautiful card! Such pretty colours and a gorgeous image. Love the pearl earrings and necklace!

Sounds like you had a lovely family day with a little bit of crafting thrown in ~ sounds the perfect day to me :o)

Lisa x

Pami 4 October 2010 at 08:00  

She looks so lovely! Love that she is in lilac and love the necklace! Pami x

debby4000 4 October 2010 at 10:22  

Oh this is so adorable, gorgeous card Sharon.
luv
Debby

Riet 4 October 2010 at 18:12  

So gorgeous card Sharon,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP