I'm a Euro Millions winner!

>> Saturday 9 October 2010

Unfortunately I'm not the one lucky Brit who won £113 million but our office syndicate did win the grand total of £21.50 last night! So thats £2.15 each - oh I had lovely time last night dreaming about how I was going to spend it all, ha ha!!

I finished this card late last night and he now packaged up and on his way to the lovely Dulcie at Wild Rose Studio with all the other DT cards I've made recently. I thought this super cute Fergus image would make a lovely get well card so I chose some bright and cheerful papers (MME freebies with a recent magazine).


The brad in the centre of the bow is from Wild Rose Studio, as is the sentiment. I'm going to enter this card into this weeks Friday Sketchers challenge.

Now I'm hoping that someone can help me with a technical blogging problem. I like to use Windows Live Writer to do my posts as the pictures appear bigger than if you use blogger. However, I can't lay out the text properly, it doesn't seem to recognise when you put spaces between your paragraphs. I've downloaded the most up to date version but it's still doing it. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.

8 comments:

carol 9 October 2010 at 11:23  

GORGEOUS CARD, x carol

CraftyC 9 October 2010 at 11:46  

A beautiful card Sharon, love the papers. Congrats on your win, you'll get a stamp or two at least!!
Clairex

karen 9 October 2010 at 18:52  

Hi Sharon, this is stunning, I love it and the papers are fab! Karen x

Julie 9 October 2010 at 19:43  

Oh and I was just going to declare you as my new best friend!! Fabulous card anyway, perfect colouring and gorgeous layout!! Hugs, Juliexx

Michele Roos 9 October 2010 at 20:35  

Oh Sharon when I saw the title I almost fell off of my chair - I thought you won the big one. Gorgeous card Sharon. Love the image you've used and the colours also. I use Windows Live Writer all the time but I'm not too sure what you mean exactly about the paragraphs. Hugs Michele x

Pami 9 October 2010 at 21:27  

Hi Sharon, love your card, it's really spooky because I've got the same background papers out at this moment doing a card!! Great minds! I can't answer your technical question I'm afraid, too much for me! Oh and enjoy spending your winnings!!! Pami x

Vicky Hayes 9 October 2010 at 21:54  

So the Mars bars are on you are they?! Love that cute little dragon and I'm always so impressed at the way you put papers together. The brad is the perfect finishing touch.

Lindsey 10 October 2010 at 14:56  

Oh this is gorgeous! Those papers are beautiful and your colouring is gorgeous! I just can't seem to get on with Distress inks, i end up with blotches and wrinkly paper and the only thing distressed is me!
Linds x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP