Cute Card Thursday

>> Friday 22 October 2010

Well its been a little while since I last blogged. Last weekend I was on an advanced Pilates training course which was really interesting and lots of fun. But being away for the weekend meant I had lots to catch up on when I got back.

I coloured this super cute image from Pink Gem Designs with my aqua promarkers. Now I'm getting used to them I am really starting to enjoy using these pens. I think I might ask Santa Claus to put a few more in my stocking!


The papers are Wild Rose Studio and the lovely sketch is from this weeks Cute Card Thursday challenge. I've used lots of stickles on the trim of her hat and coat and I kept the layout simple.

Have a lovely weekend. Thomas has been invited to a birthday party tomorrow so we will be enjoying lots of jelly & ice cream and birthday cake!!

9 comments:

Pami 22 October 2010 at 23:11  

Great card, I really like that image. I was thinking about getting the aqua pro markers, would you recommend them then? Pami x

Lil Daffodil 22 October 2010 at 23:31  

Hi Sharon,
This is a charming card. I love the colours and the image is so sweet.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Doreen 23 October 2010 at 00:34  

Hello Sharon,
I really love this, what a super cute image and you have coloured her perfectly

debby4000 23 October 2010 at 09:00  

Oh what a cutie, gorgeous card Sharon.
luv
Debby

Riet 23 October 2010 at 18:39  

So gorgeous card Sharon,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jennifer 23 October 2010 at 21:36  

So sweet Sharon xx Jenny xx

Jennifer 23 October 2010 at 21:36  

So sweet Sharon xx Jenny xx

Vicky Hayes 23 October 2010 at 22:12  

Advanced pilates? What a lot of strings you have to your bow! Hope you had fun and learned loads and got back in time for jelly and ice cream! This is a sweet card - the stickles look beautiful with her little pink outfit.

CraftyC 24 October 2010 at 20:49  

This is so sweet Sharon & beautifully coloured!
Clairexx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP