Whiff of Joy - Guest DT call

>> Thursday 19 February 2009

Well I can dream can't I?!!!


There's a great sketch from Katherina to follow and I played around with loads of different papers before deciding on these K & Co ones. I used my Martha Stewart punch for the scalloped edge and all the paper is mounted onto bazzil cardstock. Willow has been coloured with Prismas. She's quite a big girl (you know what I mean, she takes up quite a bit of 'white' space when you stamp her) so I decided to cut her out and I've attached her to the card with sticky fixers. I made the flower myself and used a few bits from a Sizzix flourish for the leaves. The sentiment is by Woodware and stamped onto a Quickutz circle.

16 comments:

Rach 19 February 2009 at 21:39  

Shaaron this is a beautiful card, love the colours that you have chosen to use.willow looks fabulous.
all the best for the guest designer call.xx

Deb 19 February 2009 at 22:53  

fabulous card Sharon, I love this image, she is one of my favourites, the flower is fantastic! have a great evening, Debx

CraftyC 20 February 2009 at 00:00  

Another gorgeous card Sharon, have added the challenge blog to my sidebar to
Clairex

Riet 20 February 2009 at 10:07  

woww Sharon,what agorgeous card,l love the colours.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.xx

Marianne 20 February 2009 at 11:36  

ooh... what a beatiful card, I love the papers and the colors U used.

tracie 20 February 2009 at 16:01  

Sharon this is gorgoeus, Willow looks fabulous with these papers and youir flower is so great ~ I love it. Good luck with GDT call
Hugs
Tracie :)x

Lynda Nielsen 20 February 2009 at 16:18  

Beautiful card Sharon - I love those papers, and your coloring is fantastic!
Hugs
Lynda =)

cats whiskers 20 February 2009 at 22:49  

Great card Sharon love the papers you have chosen and your colourinmg is perfect
ugs Jacqui x

Lainy's Little Blog 21 February 2009 at 08:11  

Gorgeous card. Love the papers and colours you have used. Lainy x

Jill 21 February 2009 at 18:42  

gorgeous card Sharon I love the image and papers you've used good luck with the GDT call hugs Jill x

Anonymous,  24 February 2009 at 19:03  

WOW! How pretty!! Love your flower!! Your colors are pretty too!

Kim Dellow 25 February 2009 at 07:38  

Oh lovely card, I love the flower. Kim

Melody 2 March 2009 at 00:33  

She is so cute! Like your coloring your choice of colors.

Naoual 2 March 2009 at 21:10  

Fabulous card, love the colours. Good luck with the call!!

xx Naoual

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP