Sugar Sugar

>> Monday 9 February 2009



I've got a few photos that I want to send my cousin so I thought I would make a wallet to send them. I wanted to have a go at the Sugar Sugar tag card challenge so I adapted the design slightly so it would open at the side and be the right size to hold a couple of 6 x 4 photos.

I've coloured the image with distress inks and water colours and then used distress ink to shade the background. The papers are Crate Paper and all the card is bazzil. The flowers are Making Memories and the Craft Barn; ribbon, lace and brads are from my stash.



On the inside there is a little wallet to slide the photos in and then space on the left for a message.

13 comments:

Marcea 9 February 2009 at 22:59  

this is such a lovely idea. Gorgeous image and colouring
-x-

CraftyC 9 February 2009 at 23:30  

Its stunning Sharon & so pretty!
Clairex

Danita 9 February 2009 at 23:45  

Very pretty Sharon!!! You colored her so pertty!!! Great job on combining your needs to fit the challenge!!!

The BG Mix It Up challenge was quite difficult for me too, I just thought it was the sketch I picked. Maybe have another go at it again in a day or so, it will come together!!!

Nicole Bailey 9 February 2009 at 23:52  

That is just so very pretty Sharon! :O)
TFS>

Lilian 10 February 2009 at 01:29  

Wonderful idea! It sure is ok with me. :) I ought to try it one of these days. Love the image and papers you used too. Thanks for joining Sugar Sugar!

Anonymous,  10 February 2009 at 01:30  

Oh this is a fabulous project! It is beautiful and so creative!


Tonya

cats whiskers 10 February 2009 at 04:08  

How inventive you have been hun, this is gorgeous and what a great what to send photos. I love the colours you have used on this one hun
Hugs Jacqui x

Rach 10 February 2009 at 09:21  

a beautiful tag card Sharon, what a great idea to adapt it for your pictures..such a lovely gift idea.xx

Kim Dellow 10 February 2009 at 16:57  

Beautiful Sharon, lovely tag card. Kim

Riet 10 February 2009 at 17:34  

what a beautiful card Sharon.

liefs Riet.x

Sue 10 February 2009 at 18:13  

oh this is gorgeous,very pretty, sue

Bev 10 February 2009 at 19:14  

Utterly breathtaking babes, such gorgeous use of colours and papers. Love it!

hugs Bev x

Kathy 11 February 2009 at 04:48  

Wow Sharon this is so pretty and what a neat idea!!! I love this paper and your coloring is fabulous!! She will love this for sure! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge :)Kathy

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP