Truly Scrumptious is up & running!

>> Wednesday 18 February 2009

Woo hoo!! It's finally here, the launch of the Truly Scrumptious challenge blog! The first challenge is a sketch (designed by me!) and the DT have made some gorgeous cards. I do hope you will be able to join us. We have a fantastic prize from our sponsor, Alota Rubber Stamps, which is even more of an incentive to join in!



I have been saving these DP's to use on my first DT card. They are from Crate Paper and are doublesided so the colours go together really well. Tilda is coloured with distress inks and watercolours, the green square brads are from Making Memories and I've layered two ribbons across the bottom, using just the purple one for my bow. I was so concerned that this card should look its best I even ironed the ribbon!!

I hope you enjoy the new blog - leave us a comment and let us know what you think.

14 comments:

debby4000 18 February 2009 at 08:38  

What a little darling, fabulous card. Good luck with the new challenge blog.

Riet 18 February 2009 at 09:35  

woww Sharon,what a gorgeous card,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.xx

cats whiskers 18 February 2009 at 11:18  

What a fabulouscard hun those papers are delish and such a fabulous image I am defo going tomake thime to join in your first challenge, best of luck hun
Hugs jacqui x

Michele Roos 18 February 2009 at 13:04  

Gorgeous card Sharon. Love the image and the colouring is fabulous. Love the papers you've used also. Michele x

Nicole Bailey 18 February 2009 at 19:33  

Oh Sharon your card is so very pretty....I love that Magnolia image...and the colors you chose are so pretty. :O)

Heather 18 February 2009 at 20:30  

Gorgeous card Sharon. Great papers and fabulous image - beautifully coloured.
Haven't you got any hair straighteners - much easier than getting iron & board out!!! (lol)
hugs Heather xx

Joey 18 February 2009 at 22:02  

Hiya Sharon, this is gorgeous! love the colours and tilda is coloured so pretty. joey.x

Gill 18 February 2009 at 22:08  

Fabulous card, those papers are truly scrumptious and your colouring of sweet Tilda is awesome, good luck with your challenge blog, I will try to join in the fun this week
hugs Gill x

Danita 19 February 2009 at 03:31  

Sharon, Your card is adorable!!! You colored her sooooo pretty!!! Love the color combo too!!! Thanks for making this day so special!!!

Daisy Chain 19 February 2009 at 09:41  

Oh My Sharon, what a lovely card. Gorgeous papers, beautiful colouring, it's pefect....even down to that ironed ribbon lol...

Hugs Debbie xx

Cheryl 19 February 2009 at 15:01  

Very cute! Those are very pretty papers.

CraftyC 19 February 2009 at 15:44  

A scrummy card Sharon, great colours!
Clairexx

Helen 19 February 2009 at 20:32  

Gorgeous card! Love the colours you've used! Thanks for a great sketch too!
Helen x

having a {me} day 20 February 2009 at 14:19  

This is beautiful! I love how you've coloured this gorgeous Tilda and you've used some of my fave papers!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP