>> Monday 2 February 2009

The big topic of the day? SNOW! We haven't seen this much for about 20 years. There's about 5 inches on top of our garden table and its still falling. Of course the entire country has ground to a halt but we should know to expect this really!! Thomas, Benji and I went out for a walk this morning. Ben loves to roll around in the snow and Thomas was completely unimpressed with the whole experience. I hope to be back later with a card - I've had to cancel my Pilates class tonight which means an extra evening of crafting.

2 comments:

Sue 2 February 2009 at 17:09  

aww lovely piccie, he doesnt look impressed does he, lol bless. sue.xx

Danita 5 February 2009 at 14:06  

What a cute picture!!! Its so funny hearing you talk about the snow and the city grinding to a halt because of it. I live just outside of Chicago and its just a way of life for us here. It gets all messy and yucky!! I hope you snapped other pictures of all the snow!!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP