Enforced break from cardmaking!

>> Wednesday 29 October 2008

Stage 2 of our bedroom redecoration is underway! The electrician was here all day to sort out the very dodgy wiring in our bedroom and to install some new sockets. Now that is done I can get on with the painting. Of course it means that all of the 'stuff' from our room has to be stored somewhere while I wield my paintbrush and its all in my craft room. I can just about get to my desk so if the withdrawal symptons get too bad I can probably stamp and colour a few images but its also my sons first birthday in just under 2 weeks so I have lots of planning and baking to do in between working and decorating.

I did make a couple of cards over the weekend; one for Claire's son Daniel and one for my little boy. I won't post a picture of Daniel's card as I don't want to spoil the surprise but I will post a picture of Thomas' card once it is finished.

1 comments:

Chris 3 November 2008 at 11:31  

Hi Sharon! I hope the decorating is finished soon. Sounds like a big job with all the wiring etc. I'm sure it'll be gorgeous when it's done. Chris x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP