A Spoon Full of Sugar

>> Tuesday 14 October 2008


My lovely WOJ prize stamp arrived today so I HAD to make a card with it this evening! I used the sketch for this weeks Spoon Full of Sugar challenge which suited my new stamp perfectly. I've used distress inks and water colours to colour Melinda and added some diamond stickles to her wings. The DP's are Basic Grey as are the pink brads, the photo corners are a Quickutz die and the flowers are a mixture from my stash. I'm always a bit scared about stamping a sentiment directly onto a card in case it smudges but luckily this time all was OK!!

9 comments:

Dawn 14 October 2008 at 23:05  

Beautiful - gorgeous papers and colours

flatis stempelwelt 15 October 2008 at 07:35  

This is beautiful! love the papers and the colors
Hugs, Sonja xx

Swaantje 15 October 2008 at 09:32  

A fabulous card. That image is really cute.

Bubbles 15 October 2008 at 10:31  

Just beautiful, such pretty papers and the image is lovely.
Joanne x

Gill 15 October 2008 at 11:03  

wow! fabulous card with your first WOJ, glad it arrived safely. Love the pretty papers and your colouring is perfect
lv Gill x

Jo 15 October 2008 at 11:21  

Totally beautiful card! I can see you'll have many happy hours with your new stamp ;)

Jo xx

Cathy 15 October 2008 at 15:58  

So pretty. Love your colouring and the papers.
Cathy xx

cats whiskers 15 October 2008 at 20:09  

What a stunning card Sharon, I love your take on the sketch so pretty with the lovely BP and flowers and your colourimg of Melinda Angel is fab
Hugs Jacqui x

Mephisto 16 October 2008 at 17:37  

Oh what a lovely Card!

Domi

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP