Tilda & Co Challenge

>> Wednesday 15 October 2008


I originally started this card for an earlier Tilda challenge which was to include some metal in the card. But I didn't like how the card looked so I rescued the ribbon & charm, threw the rest in the bin and started again! I started with the ribbon (which was a freebie) and built the card around that. The DP has been in my drawer for absolutely ages but I think its SEI. I used three different shades of Bazzil card and embossed the background and circle pieces with my Cuttlebug. Tilda is coloured with distress inks.

5 comments:

CraftyC 16 October 2008 at 00:02  

A gorgeous card Sharon, I love the colour combo!
Clairex

Chris 16 October 2008 at 11:16  

Oh, beautiful card Sharon! I love these colours together and your colouring of Tilda is really stunning, she's really come to life. Gorgeous! Chris x

Tara Godfrey 16 October 2008 at 15:41  

This is lovely, Sharon! I love the embossing and Tilda is adorable. You coloured her so nicely!
Hugs TaraG

Jilli 17 October 2008 at 21:39  

Really pretty, love the colours! Jillix

Risa 21 October 2008 at 23:13  

Your card is gorgeous and Tilda is colored in so beautifully!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP