Whiff of Joy - autumn colours

>> Tuesday 21 October 2008


This card is for the latest WOJ challenge to use autumn colours and I also used Katherina's sketch #27 for the layout. Gill very kindly sent me a few stamped WOJ images with my recent prize and I've coloured Melinda with Prisma pencils. All the card is Bazzil and I stamped the green background card with a Hero Arts leaf stamp using Versamark. The papers are from a DCWV Far East matstack and the leaf is a Quickutz die. I've had the fibre in my stash for a while but I think it is Basic Grey. These colours are a bit out of my comfort zone but I'm pretty happy with the way its turned out.

I must ask Santa to bring me a light for my desk. There are only wall lights in the spare room that I use for crafting and my colouring during the dark evenings is not brilliant - poor Melinda has a bit of green tinge on her foot!!

6 comments:

Donalda 21 October 2008 at 23:12  

Oh this is gorgeous dear. Your coloring is just beautiful and I so love the papers and colors dear.
Thanks for joining us this week dear

Chris 21 October 2008 at 23:15  

Gorgeous Sharon! I love the autumnal colours and your colouring is great! LOL re the lighting but I manage to go over with good light and a magnifier!!!! I love your versamarked background, great effect and the fibre looks wonderful. Glad you got some new yummy images to colour with your prize, a lovely little extra from Gill, so sweet of her. Chris x

Rach 22 October 2008 at 12:10  

wow a beautiful card Sharon, gorgeous colours and papers. hugs rachxx

Dawn Wheeler 22 October 2008 at 12:19  

Gorgeous image and so beautiful coloured ,love it ,Dawnxx

Michele Roos 24 October 2008 at 15:40  

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is fab. I have tagged you, have a look at my blog for the info! Michele x

Aija 1 November 2008 at 15:08  

This is so georgeous! Those leaves makes fine finish to this beauty :)
Hugs,
Aija

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP