Papertake Challenge

>> Friday 3 October 2008


I'm having a few crafting problems at the moment! Firstly, the card I ordered 2 1/2 weeks ago still hasn't arrived. Plus the double-sided tape I bought last week doesn't stick properly which means by the following morning my cards are in pieces again! I bought some horrible thick stuff from our local stationers which will do for now but I need some nice, slim, sticky, easy to tear tape. Recommendations please!

This card is for this weeks Papertake challenge. It was nice to make a slightly smaller card for this challenge and I kept it simple by using just one patterened paper (Basic Grey). Tilda is coloured with Prisma pencils which I love more and more everytime I use them. I cut the circles with my Nestabilities and then ran the pink one through the Cuttlebug. Lace, ribbon and charm are from my stash. The only thing I'm not entirely happy with is the sentiment which I stamped with burgandy ink but its not that clear.

6 comments:

CraftyC 4 October 2008 at 14:35  

This is gorgeous Sharon, I love the backing paper too!
Clairex

Tara Godfrey 4 October 2008 at 15:12  

Very pretty Sharon! Your colouring is fab!!!
Go check out my blog I have something there for you cuz I think you have one sweet blog!!!Hugs! TaraG

Chris 4 October 2008 at 15:21  

Hi Sharon, hope you're well and having a good weekend? Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful colouring, design and paper. The little strip of lace is so pretty, love that. By the way, you've been tagged! Deets on my blog, hope you don't hate me for it lol!!!! Chris x

Charith 4 October 2008 at 17:28  

Hi Sharon! Adorable card! Love the colors and image! I can see why Tara awarded you with One Sweet Blog award... I agree!

Aija 4 October 2008 at 19:54  

I love pink, and this card if very fab! Great layout and you have combined everything so well to match :)

debby4000 4 October 2008 at 22:45  

Beautiful card, gorgeous Tilda and I love that bit of lace. Double side tape my preference is Sellotape, I've tried cheap stuff, dear stuff, easy peel stuff but at the end of day it may be more expensive but it saves my sanity.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP