My first award!

>> Saturday 4 October 2008

Wow, I've received my first blog award - thank you Tara. Tara makes some really lovely cards so do pop over to her blog and take a look. I'd like to pass this on to five other people whose blogs I love to visit and whose work I admire:

Chris
Aija
Debby4000
Jacqui
Lyn



I did a bit of online shopping today and bought some Spiral Whisper stamps so I'm looking forward to them arriving. I was half way through making a card yesterday but couldn't get to grips with the sketch I was using. Might try and put the picture onto a card using the Sketch Saturday sketch later.

3 comments:

Aija 4 October 2008 at 19:53  

Thank you Sharon for this very suprising nomination! Gives me a big smile on my face :)

debby4000 4 October 2008 at 22:46  

Many thanks for the award, it so sweet of you.

Chris 5 October 2008 at 00:33  

Ah, thanks so much Sharon, so sweet of you to pass this on to me and much appreciated. Chris x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP