Couldn't stay away!

>> Saturday 8 November 2008


Well my craft room is still a mess and my bedroom hasn't seen the paint brush yet so I had to sit amongst the chaos to make this card! I've used this weeks Friday Sketchers layout to make another Christmas card. The image is Little Claire Designs and I've used Prisma pencils to colour it. I've put some diamond Stickles on the the umbrella, snowflakes and elephant to add a bit of sparkle. The background is a piece of lilac metallic card which I stamped using Staz on and then embossed with a sparkly powder. The paper is from the DCWV Christmas Stack which I edged with Amethyst Versa color ink and the snowflakes are Sissix and Xcut.
Apologies for the dark picture but its a miserable day in Kent today. But I'm off to a Christmas Craft Fair this afternoon so that should brighten my day!

12 comments:

Dawn Wheeler 8 November 2008 at 13:53  

AArrr what a cute card ,love the colours and the image you have used ,Dawnxx

Chris 8 November 2008 at 14:14  

So beautiful Sharon! I love the image and your gorgeous colouring. The snowflakes are fabulous too. LOL re the walls not seeing any paint yet! Hope you enjoy the craft fair and have a great weekend. Chris x

Anonymous,  8 November 2008 at 14:42  

Such a pretty card, love the image and the snowflakes look wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole :-)

Heidi 8 November 2008 at 18:00  

Oh I really love the cute elephant image - have never seen it before. Your card is beautiful

hugs from
heidi

debby4000 8 November 2008 at 21:01  

Gorgeous card, lovely colours and such a cute image.

Kristine 8 November 2008 at 22:24  

Wow! What a lovely card you made with my sketch!
Love this lilac colour;)
Hugs
Kristine

Gabigabs 9 November 2008 at 01:16  

This is so cute. love the stamp and your take on the sketch.

Gillian 9 November 2008 at 16:52  

A very pretty card Sharon. Hope you got lots of goodies at the craft fair and if you think, the decorating will be there next week for you but the challenge won't.

Happy crafting

Gill x

Rach 10 November 2008 at 12:01  

awww what a sweet card, such pretty colours. hugs rachxx

Michele Roos 12 November 2008 at 12:16  

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is fab. Love the papers also. Michele x

COCO 12 November 2008 at 14:28  

Very nice card I love your work!!
The colors and the papers are beautiful!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP