A new challenge

>> Wednesday 19 November 2008


I wanted to make a card for one of the girls at Thomas's nursery who is leaving on Friday. I thought my Sarah Kay stamp would be perfect so I've made a card for this weeks Stamp with Stampavie challenge which was a lovely sketch. I've coloured the image with Prisma pencils and used pink chalk to shade the background. I like the subtlety of chalk which I can't seem to achieve with distress inks - need to find some good distress ink tutorials I think! The DP is from My Minds Eye and I've added a satin bow and Prima flowers.

7 comments:

Sue 20 November 2008 at 06:43  

beautiful card, lovely colours and papers. sue

Sandra 20 November 2008 at 11:27  

very nice pretty colours...

Sandra 20 November 2008 at 18:48  

Hi.gorgeous card,love this image and the colours you have used,great take on the sketch,
Take care
Sandra x

Lynsey 21 November 2008 at 22:16  

Hi Sharon
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. You have some lovely cards on your blog.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Tiets 22 November 2008 at 20:17  

a beautifull card!
Hugs Tiets

LOUISE 23 November 2008 at 09:59  

Beautiful card, love the image! Louise x

Unknown 25 November 2008 at 23:38  

what a wonderful card..

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP