A Spoon Full of Sugar

>> Wednesday 26 November 2008


I love this weeks Spoon Full of Sugar sketch! My card seemed to come together so easily! Max was already coloured so I picked my papers to match him. The blue background card has been stamped with a Hero Arts snowflake stamp using white Staz on. I've also inked the edges with Indigo versacolor. The papers are from DCWV and I also inked the edge of the pink piece with pink versacolor. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the pale blue circle and the sentiment is a Penny Black stamp. Please don't look too closely at the slits I cut to thread the ribbon through!! They're a bit wobbly!! The snowflakes are punched with my XCut punch from pale blue glitter card.

11 comments:

Dawn 26 November 2008 at 22:10  

Gorgeous colours and such greaat colouring!

Sue 27 November 2008 at 06:43  

Beautiful card, luve the papers use, colouing is brill. sue.x

cats whiskers 27 November 2008 at 10:25  

Oh wow fabulous card, I so admire your colouring it is perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Hazel (Didos) 27 November 2008 at 16:37  

Love the card, great colours it looks fab,Hazel xo

Bev 27 November 2008 at 17:42  

Oh this is just lovely Sharon. Your colouring is amazing hunny.

hugs Bev x

Chris 28 November 2008 at 12:01  

A stunning card Sharon! I love your image and colouring and the beautiful papers you chose. The embossing looks great and the snowflakes are the perfect finishing touch. Hope you're well and have a great weekend. Chris x

Lynda Nielsen 28 November 2008 at 15:37  

Ohhhhh this is so adorable - and I love the colors you have chosen!
*hugs*
Lynda =)

Rach 28 November 2008 at 18:17  

awww Sharon this is adorable such a sweet image. love the papers that you have used. hug srachxx

mueppi 28 November 2008 at 21:31  

Wow.... another wonderful card!!
I love the papers and your colouring!
Hugs Gisela

Bev 1 December 2008 at 19:16  

What a fab card, love the colours and papers, such an adorable image too.

hugs Bev x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP